Applause, a world leader in testing and digital quality, today announced that it has received numerous company and industry awards in 2022, and has been named to the Software Development Times 2022 Top 100 Best in Show list for a second year in a row, in the software development category.
Awards Applause has received in 2022 include:
● North American Software Testing Awards winner for Leading Vendor category
● People’s Choice Award winner for Favorite Company, Computer Software – second year in a row
● Company of the Year, Northeast U.S., Best in Biz Awards – Silver
● APPEALIE SaaS Award winner, Development and DevOps category
● Company of the Year, B2B Category, Best in Business Awards – Silver
● Company of the Year, Computer Software, American Business Awards – Silver
● Software Company of the Year, Stevie International Business Awards program – Bronze
● AI Excellence Award
In addition, in recognition of its winning corporate culture, Applause has been named to the Boston Business Journal 2022 Best Places to Work list.
“We’re very honored to have received these awards and recognitions this year. Our culture at Applause is relentlessly focused on digital quality and customer success, and these global awards demonstrate our solid commitment to helping the world’s leading brands deliver great digital experiences to their customers,” said Bradley Batchelder, Chief People Officer for Applause. “And, in addition to recognition of our work, I’m thrilled that we have also been distinguished as having an award-winning employee culture that is fueled by collaboration, empowerment, recognition and reward.”